With the election pending, many (yes, News Ltd, I’m specifically looking at you!) are hailing Tony Abbott as the winner. However, no matter what happens next weekend, Kevin Rudd is undoubtedly reigning in the Twittersphere.
Make sure you get your ticket to our Digital Takeaways evening for next Wednesday night, so you can join our thought provoking discussion on digital trends and SEO!
As the number of brands using social media increases, it is crucial for businesses to create engaging bite-sized content. Here are five tips to get you started:
Last week the team at Blue by Red PR managed the launch event for the fabulous new bar 80 Proof in downtown George Street. Guests were taken back to the speakeasy days of blues, whiskey and bootlegging.
Almost 70% of CEOs have ‘no presence’ on any major social media channel. Of the remaining 30%, nearly all (28%) are only on LinkedIn, with a mere 3.8% on Twitter and 7% on Facebook, a study by CEO.com on Fortune 500 CEOs has found.
Who has time to write award submissions, right? I know most of our clients don’t, but they do know the importance.
We are so excited to be launching an amazing campaign for Queensland Health called Project SPF! The campaign is a movement to get young women thinking about sun safety.