1. RunPositive Suncorp Bank 2013, we created an engaged community of runners and made them love a Bank.
2. Domino’s Hawaiian Pizza relaunch 2010 – 100, Hawaiian dancers doing the hoola and winning a trip to Hawaii made for an extra 10,000 facebook fans and a happy client.
3. Westfield Project Be Styled 2009, a stand alone fashion event that engaged the up and coming fashion community, giving the winner a leg up in a competitive industry. The campaign still runs every year since.
4. Naisoso Island in Fiji 2008 – 2012, who doesn’t love doing PR for a tropical island.
Suncorp Bank Roadshow – 2011 – 2012, identifying the issues on QLD roads and helping address them is a campaign to be proud of and we are.
5. Suncorp Bank Roadshow 2011 – 2012, identifying the issues on QLD roads and helping address them is a campaign to be proud of and we are
6. Jean Brown 2007, THE FASHION EVENT of the year, launching exclusive shoe and handbag retailer into the market was an exciting time for the Brisbane stylish set.
7. Perfect Potion 2005 – 2007, was our first beauty client and we still love their brand and what they stand for.
8. Lorna Jane 2010, we had always wanted to work with this ambitious brand and managing their 20th year anniversary was a large and complicated beast, but the results were magic.
9. Toni and Guy 2004 – 2008, Toni and Guy were one of our first clients and one of our favourites.
10. Terry White Chemists 2005 – 2007, was our very first national account, it was challenging and it extended the team to realise Perth and Adelaide were part of our country too.
11. Raine and Horne 2003 – 2006, was Red PR’s first ever client. We were an important part of their team and we loved working with the proactive franchisees and CEO at the time David Cathcart.
12. Brisbane Boat Show 2006 – 2011, an annual campaign that saw us working with fly fisherman, speed boats, tinnies and measuring how big our tackle was.
13. Quickbeds 2010, getting into bed with Warrick Capper in Martin Square Sydney…need we say more.
14. Moo Moo’s relaunch party after the Brisbane floods 2011, it was wonderful to help a business get back on their feet months after being devastated by the floods.
15. Bacchus launch at Rydges Hotel 2012, possibly the best hotel launch in the history of the world, Matt Preston, trapeze artists, fireworks, we had it all.